Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Missionary Work Position Statement



I felt I just had to choose missionary work as a topic because I felt so inspired by this topic as I have watched and studied the talks from the last General Conference.  For the first time in my life I can say that I truly feel enthusiastic and optimistic about missionary work instead of it being something I fear or dread in my life.  I truly feel like I have caught the “wave” of enthusiasm for missionary work.  I have realized that we truly do have a glad message to share and I am excited to share it with all that I can.  I have felt comfort from Elder Andersen’s prophetic promise that as we pray about who we can share the gospel with, the spirit will help us to know.  I am so grateful for the commandment and blessing to be a missionary and to share the source of my joy to all I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment