Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Family Position Statement



I have a very strong testimony about the role of family as the best way to help us prepare for eternal life as well as its purpose to provide us with the most joy we could ever experience.  What stood out to me from the quotes I chose what just how vital of a role the parents play in raising righteous children.  First and foremost we need to have the Savior as the central role of our family.  We need to have strong marriages as a foundation in our families.  We need to value our children and it is our responsibility to raise our children righteously by setting good examples, ensuring that we have family prayer, scripture study and family home evening.  I know as I strive to lead my family in this way we will be blessed with peace and the blessing to live together eternally as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment